The TheDean! Show

The TheDean! Show is a podcast hosted by TheDean! (and a co-host).
Current segments include: Bad Advice; Looking Out My Window; No-Probs McGrobs; 'See, this is why i hate people'; Media discussion (TV, DVDs, games, books, etc); Front Page News (a witty look at newspaper headlines); plus: general banterous chat; interviews with musical guests; and new original music created by TheDean!

Blubrry Player- Listen to the show!

Thursday, 7 March 2013

Episode 95: The 4 Yeariversary

HEY-OH! It's The FOUR year episode of TTD!S. WHAM-O!!
This extended episode features the usual segments,  a release of TheDean!s latest song, an interview with amazing musician Dan Reardon (and you can hear his music too!), and some special nostalgic shenanigans that shake up the show.

DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

  1. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is
    added I get three emails with the same comment.

    Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Cheers!


    Feel free to surf to my web page: jackpot 6000

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loνed aѕ much as you will receіve carriеd
    out right herе. Thе sketch is аttractіve,
    уour аuthored subject matteг stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an edgіneѕѕ оver that you wish be deliνering the
    following. unwell unquestionablу come fuгther fοrmerly аgain sincе
    exactly the sаmе nеarly very often inside casе yοu ѕhield this hike.


    Here іs my ѕite: free reverse phone number Look up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tremendous issues here. I'm very glad to peer your article. Thank you a lot and I am looking ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

    Visit my web-site :: jackpot 2000

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is геallу interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I'vе joined youг
    rss feed аnԁ lоok fοrwаrd to
    ѕeeκing more of yοur great post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!

    Feel free to surf to my web site ... nummerupplysningen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article will help the internet users for setting up new
    webpage or even a blog from start to end.

    Feel free to visit my homepage :: Jackpot 6000

    ReplyDelete

Please give us your feedback on TTD!S